Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer @ Its - Cheltenham
2 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- The working week will consist of a routine Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (with a 1 hour lunch) Total hours per week: 35.00
- 16 months
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Resourcer / Consultant available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses / applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Contribute to the development of a recruitment resourcing plan
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
- Support and Training will be provided throughout.
What you can expect:
- Career development at every level
- Practical management training
- Training from specific one-off courses to ongoing distant learning with the REC
- Regular reviews on your own and team performance
- Regular team building exercises.
- Management with good leadership and respect
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of written English.
- Great attention to detail
- GCSE or equivalent grade 4/C and above in maths and English desired but not essential
- There is an excellent opportunity to progress onto the level 3 and gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements
Things to consider
They are welcoming candidates of all levels to feel free to apply for this apprenticeship position, to gain your Recruitment qualification whilst gaining experience in an office environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself at a crucial time in the industry with a market leading independent company that is continuing to grow and develop within the UK. The successful applicant will be offered:
- Monthly salary enhancements and bonus scheme
- Fast track promotion
You will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard. There is an excellent opportunity to progress onto the level 3 and gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a career driven individual, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/gHpbF
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills, if required
ITS is an accomplished recruitment consultancy agency with over 40 years of experience in supplying skilled, unskilled, and professional personnel for temporary and permanent roles in the construction industry. We are a growing company with a great history. After trading solely out of our Reading Head Office in 1973, we have experienced continuous expansion to now operate out of 21 offices strategically located around Central and Southern England and South Wales.
Having 21 offices means we can provide a bespoke local service tailored to our client and candidates’ requirements We believe our success stems from having a dedicated team of consultants who are specifically trained in their region and industry sector. This gives us a prime advantage when providing recruitment solutions that suit you.
At ITS we are proud to work with the biggest names in the industry in each of the Trades and Labour, Asbestos, Construction Professionals, Engineering, FM and Maintenance, Marine, M&E and Technical recruitment markets that we specialise in. Commitment to our core values of honesty and reliability has built strong relationships with our clients and candidates, always putting your needs first.
Apply for Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer @ Its - Cheltenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly