Customer Service Apprenticeship @ JOHN CHORLEY & COMPANY LIMITED
3 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Total hours per week: 37.00
- 14 months
- Answering the telephone
- Entering data onto the company computer system
- Serving customers
- Booking in deliveries
- Briefing/debriefing drivers
- Sending emails
- Any other general office duties
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both face-to-face and over the phone)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft and Excel packages
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small and busy team
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- A-C GCSE grades or equivalent in maths and English are desirable however, not essential for this role
- Progression within the role
Things to consider
- Can you get to and from this location on time on a daily basis?
Training to be provided
- Customer Service practitioner qualification
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
John Chorley Iron and Steel Merchants was founded in 1860 and was held in high regard by everyone who had dealings with it.
The company had many strengths - the mighty frame of John Chorley being one of them.
They kept a large and varied stock on the premises at all times and had the expertise to cut steel of all sizes and deliver it post-haste.
Many of Britain’s roadways, railways and waterways were bridged and built with their steel.
The old firm certainly knew their business - as we do today.
Apply for Customer Service Apprenticeship @ JOHN CHORLEY & COMPANY LIMITED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly