Sales & Marketing Apprentice @ LEDGER CONTROLS (AR) LIMITED
3 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Total hours per week: 37.50
- £175.00 - £200.00
- 15 months
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Present, promote and sell services to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit to potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyse the territory potential, track sales and status reports
- Responsible for your own sales region
There is an excellent commission scheme in place for the right resilient and relentless candidate!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Work experience as a Sales Representative or in a similar role (customer service)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust
- Highly motivated and target driven.
GCSE or equivalents at grades A*-C/7-4 in maths and English are desirable. A GCSE or equivalents in ICT is desired but not mandatory.
The successful candidate will have a chance to move onto Customer Service Level 3. There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills, if required
With extensive experience in credit management, Ledger Controls streamline your AR processes and handle all your credit management needs, keeping you in complete control of your business. Our customer-centric approach ensures that you not only minimise your employment costs, but also protect relationships with your clients, all the while improving your cash flow.
Our whole ethos is about building strong relationships, not just with our clients’ but also your customers. We ensure that customer connections and payments are maintained therefore minimising potential bad debts to your business.
Apply for Sales & Marketing Apprentice @ LEDGER CONTROLS (AR) LIMITED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly