Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer @ NELSON RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD
2 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm with a 1 hour lunch break Total hours per week: 37.50
- 16 months
Our client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of an Office Administrator / Recruitment Resourcer potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research and preparation for registrations of candidates and completing all relevant paperwork checks and adding to database
- Managing in house computer systems and CV Library
- Use a diary system
- Pulling reports together
- Booking appointments
- Working on website and social media
- Providing administrative support to the Office Manager (when required)
- Front of house: answer and filter calls, manage post and coordinate deliveries (incoming and outgoing), liaise with clients and welcome visitors
- Meeting preparation: meet and greet
- Assist with filing of papers, administration of client files and collation of relevant documentation for internal or client use
- Database - maintaining and ensuring contacts are up to date
- Raising client invoices
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high-pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT and social media
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Competitive nature
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are preferred but not essential.
Potential progression onto the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant standard upon completion. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements.
Things to consider
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/lc7hr
Training to be provided
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer apprenticeship standard, approved by the REC, which includes:
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
NRS was founded on the important goal of providing the right person for the job EVERY single time. NRS opened its doors in November 2013, since then it has grown from strength to strength by keeping things simple and sticking to its mantra, Consistent Quality in all areas. NRS operates in the following business sectors, Warehousing and Distribution, Automotive, Manufacturing and Skilled and Technical. Offering flexible workforce solutions in all these areas.
NRS delivers permanent recruitment services as well as the supply of temporary and contract staff to both public and private sector businesses across the Midlands. We have partnered high calibre-candidates with quality companies across a multitude of sectors. Our hard work and unrivalled experience have built strong relationships with an impressive catalogue of influential companies.
Apply for Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer @ NELSON RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly