Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer @ OPTIONS RESOURCING SUSSEX LLP
1 day left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- The working week will consist of a routine 40 hours, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with a 1 hour lunch Total hours per week: 40.00
- 16 months
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer to join their friendly and professional team.
Options Resourcing is a market-leading team of recruitment professionals from the Built Environment, Industrial, Technical and Commercial sectors. Based in Haywards Heath, our well-respected independent agency has placed thousands of permanent and temporary candidates in roles in the private and public sectors. For clients, we understand your business and your need for affordable, highly skilled candidates - fast. For candidates, we work on your behalf to find you your desired role and support your career development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Resourcer/Junior Consultant potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Identify and progress leads as required
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
- Utilise database information in line with relevant legislation and best practice
- Escalate non-compliance where appropriate
- Meet agreed Key Performance Indicators (e.g. interviews arranged, candidates sourced, etc.)
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
The working week will consist of a routine 40 hours, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with a 1 hour lunch. The annual starting salary is set at £13,000.
The successful apprentice will be working towards a nationally recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with an ambitious personality and an interest in recruitment, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adopt a calm approach in high pressure situations
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good organisational skills
- High level of motivation
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
GCSE Grades A*-C in Maths and English (or the equivalent) are desirable.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position of a Recruitment Resourcer/Junior Consultant potentially available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Things to consider
Please apply via the following link: https://odro.io/s/ukjP9
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard, with potential progression onto Level 3 upon completion
- Functional Skills, if required
Options Resourcing is a market-leading team of recruitment professionals from the Built Environment, Industrial, Technical and Commercial sectors. Founded in 2011 by the current board of Directors, we work in partnership with our clients to consistently deliver high quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis. Our commitment to service excellence has resulted in close working relationships with many of the country’s leading companies and service providers.
Apply for Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer @ OPTIONS RESOURCING SUSSEX LLP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly