Apprentice Recruitment Consultant @ PARKER JONES GROUP LIMITED
6 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30. Total hours per week: 37.50
- 16 months
Parker Jones Group’s vision is to empower every employee to provide a value added and results driven service to our customers and candidates. Our business aims to satisfy all of the goals and objectives of every stakeholder involved with Parker Jones Group Ltd.
Duties to include:
- CV Submissions: Source candidates using our database and your candidate network
- Interviewing candidates: Conduct professional phone based and face to face candidate interviews using Parker Jones Group Ltd. pro-forma documents
- Advertising: Ensure that all vacancies are advertised online utilising all social media outlets
- Candidate Networking/Tracking: Accurately track your passive candidate network and conduct network calls with them on a monthly basis
- Client Mapping: Map your source clients to identify new candidates
- Business Development: Focus your core sales hours on developing opportunities within your dedicated client base
- Develop SLA’s and fee deals: Use your successes to develop long term commercial deals with clients on behalf of the business
- Taking effective job specs: Take detailed job specifications using our pro forma documents to ensure that you are finding the correct candidates
- Information gathering: Use your phone activity to generate leads for you and your colleagues
- Proactively represent: Use your sales time to proactively represent candidates on your passive and active network
Your working hours will be a routine 37.5 hours per week. Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 17:30, with an annual wage of £14,000, to start.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- IT skills
- Good telephone manner
- comfortable talking to new and existing candidates/clients
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Keen to progress
- Experience in customer service preferable but not essential
A-C / 7-4 in maths and English (or the equivalent) are desirable, however not essential.
Huge progression within the company as company is newly formed and other job opportunities, including management roles, are likely over the next couple of years.
Things to consider
Please apply via this link - https://odro.io/s/nevst
Training to be provided
Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- In-house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
Parker Jones was founded on specific yet basic principles; recruitment done right.
With a collective 50 years’ experience we know what does and doesn’t work. We have the right experience and knowledge to create effective, streamlined business partnerships resulting in talent attraction, growth and money saving. Parker Jones’ ethos is to understand every business and candidate we work with in order to best support your needs.
We strive every day to be a modern, forward thinking company in terms of the way we recruit and in the way we run our own business. We support organisations by offering bespoke recruitment services ranging from large scale recruitment projects through to running successful RPO models or Executive Search assignments. Clients and candidates alike can feel assured that we understand the intricate process of recruitment and work on an honest, transparent and diligent basis. Parker Jones will make you feel at ease through the entire process and deliver the best result.
Apply for Apprentice Recruitment Consultant @ PARKER JONES GROUP LIMITED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly