Recruitment administrator Apprenticeship @ RECRUITMENT HELPLINE LTD
1 day left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Total hours per week: 37.50
- 18 months
As we are an SME, but well established, the successful candidate will learn all aspects of the business from prospecting, emailing quotes, client relationship building, and administrative duties. We are a small team of 3 in the office and 1 remote worker, as such, you will have an excellent close-nit relationship with all staff and work together to ensure the end goal is delivered.
Main duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Prospecting new clients via outbound calls and emails
- Liaising with potential clients via email and over the phone
- Sending quotations and following up
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Taking down messages passing messages on
- Managing sales leads and diary
- Account Managing existing accounts, building relationships
- Analysing online recruitment campaigns, ensuring every client is getting the best possible response
- Answering inbound calls from both clients and candidates
- Creating job descriptions and updating candidate CV’s
- Data entry, updating system
This is an exciting new role that will teach you everything from Sales, Service, Administration, Relationship Building, and much more!
You will be an important asset to the business right from the start and working on building your own desk. What this means is that you will bring onboard and manage your own clients. As your pool of clients gets bigger the more repeat business you will receive. As such we spent a lot of our time prospecting new clients making around 60-80 calls per day (roughly 10-12 calls per hour)
More than experience, we are looking for someone who has the right attitude and a driven target-orientated nature so if you are energetic, smart, have excellent communications skills, highly ambitious, and target driven then we want to hear from you!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
You will be speaking to decision makers such as Company Directors, Recruitment Managers, Office Managers, Finance Managers etc on a daily basis so the successful candidate MUST be well spoken and articulate. You must also show the following skills/behaviours;
- Sales and target driven
- Enjoy speaking with people on all levels
- Can work alone as well as a team
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be able to handle rejection
- Computer literate, must be comfortable using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Team player
- A--C GCSE grades in maths and English are desirable however, not essential for this role.
In return after successful completion of traineeship and apprenticeship program you will be offered a permanent salaried position plus an uncapped commission structure, plus other benefits.
Things to consider
Can you get to and from this location on time on a daily basis?
Apply for Recruitment administrator Apprenticeship @ RECRUITMENT HELPLINE LTD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly