UX Design Degree Apprenticeship
Start Date: January 2022
Locations: London or Salford
What to expect on your apprenticeship
This is your chance to join our team of innovative and supportive UX designers. Get involved with the insight, imagination and regular research we use to create incredible experiences for people across the world.
You’ll work on real projects with senior members of the User Experience and Design team, as well as technical and editorial teams from across the BBC. You’ll gain unparalleled experience, as you get involved in user research, information architecture, content analysis, interaction design, visual design, prototyping and much more.
To find out more about our apprenticeship and the modules please see this link: https://qahighereducation.com/courses/bsc-hons-digital-user-experience-degree-apprenticeship/
What are we offering?
- A salary of £14,400 per year (pro-rated), plus London Weighting (£4,682 at fixed rate) for those individuals who have London as their primary work base, followed by an annual increase.
- 25 days holiday a year with an option to buy or sell days to suit you. As well as national bank holidays, you’ll also get an extra day-off between Christmas and New Year.
- Gold-standard industry training delivered by the BBC Academy from specialists and senior BBC and freelance production staff.
- A mentor to support and guide you during your training.
- A defined contributions pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
We are a diversity champion and we promote a good working environment for all existing and potential staff ensuring equal treatment for all of our employees. We have formed a partnership with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site. All of our vacancies are also listed on VERCIDA. Click here to view our vacancies in an accessible format. If you have a disability you will also have the option to go through our Extend Hub when you apply.