Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ Sanctuary Personnel Limited
6 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Total hours per week: 35.00
- 14 months
The sales team is a vibrant, friendly and approachable team who work closely together to meet the weekly targets.
You will undertake 4-6 weeks of training within our head office in Ipswich.
Once complete you will be working from home (until the office re-opens again post Covid) and liaising with colleagues on Microsoft teams on a daily basis.
Key tasks include:
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external contacts
- Calling candidates to check their availability for jobs
- Uploading candidate hours onto our internal system
- Updating our internal system
- Answering the phone when required
- Writing and sending out external emails to candidates
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- A good level of IT knowledge
- Good team working skills
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships and rapport
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic in your approach
- Have attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
If you do not have A*-C / 9-4 Grades (or equivalent) in English and maths, we will support you to achieve Functional Skills.
Possible permanent position available upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships. We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if needed)
Sanctuary Personnel is a market-leading recruitment and service delivery group that has been established for over 15 years and employs over 200 people from our offices based in the centre of Ipswich.
Since 2011 Sanctuary have won, or been shortlisted for, a number of major business awards every year. In 2017 we collected no less than six awards including the EADT Business of Year.
Our modern office features many breakout areas, games consoles, pool tables, table tennis, mini basketball, table football and an indoor picnic area. We offer a fun, vibrant atmosphere where everyone is welcomed.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and hold the Investors in People accreditation. We strive to make work a rewarding experience for everyone and you can be sure that we are passionate about unlocking your potential.
Apply for Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship @ Sanctuary Personnel Limited
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly