Resourcer and Administration Assistant Apprenticeship @ Sanctuary Personnel Limited
7 days left
- 12-18 months
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm. Shifts details to be confirmed. Total hours per week: 35.00
- 14 months
The role of ‘Resource and administration Assistant’ is a new role created to help support our International Social Work department. The department helps source and relocate overseas Social Work Candidates to join their employers in the UK. The position will Involve supporting the candidate Generation team in finding and contacting perspective candidates, it will also involve supporting the recruitment team with administrative duties required to hit the targets they have.
The teams are vibrant, friendly and approachable team who work closely together to meet the weekly targets.
You will undertake around 4 weeks of training, initially this will be remotely over MS Teams. Should government restrictions be lifted then there may be expectation to work from the Ipswich head office a few days a week. Working alongside both Candidate Generation and International Social Work departments you will need to be flexible in your approach to work in order to adapt to the daily demands of the business.
Key tasks include:
- Processing job applications
- Adding relevant candidates to the CRM database
- Searching for potential candidates on CV databases and online job boards such as Reed
- Constructing and posting job adverts
- Providing excellent customer service to internal and external contacts
- Answering the phone when required
- Writing and sending out external emails to candidates
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good team working skills
- Excellent communication skills with a natural ability to build relationships and rapport
- Experience within candidate resourcing
- Polite and amiable approach to colleagues
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- A good level of IT knowledge
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic in your approach
- Have attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
If you do not have A*-C/9-4 grades (or equivalent) in English and maths, we will support you to achieve Functional Skills.
Possible permanent position available upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
- We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, and marriage and civil partnerships
- We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process
- Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if needed)
Sanctuary Personnel is a market-leading recruitment and service delivery group that has been established for over 15 years and employs over 200 people from our offices based in the centre of Ipswich.
Since 2011 Sanctuary have won, or been shortlisted for, a number of major business awards every year. In 2017 we collected no less than six awards including the EADT Business of Year.
Our modern office features many breakout areas, games consoles, pool tables, table tennis, mini basketball, table football and an indoor picnic area. We offer a fun, vibrant atmosphere where everyone is welcomed.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and hold the Investors in People accreditation. We strive to make work a rewarding experience for everyone and you can be sure that we are passionate about unlocking your potential.
Apply for Resourcer and Administration Assistant Apprenticeship @ Sanctuary Personnel Limited
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly