Accounts Apprentice Level 4
- The successful candidate will be IT literate, have experience using Microsoft Office as well as having some previous experience within a financial setting
- The candidate will also be a dedicated and hardworking employee who is capable of managing their own workload and contributing to the overall goals of their team
- The entry requirements for the Level 4 apprenticeship qualification are A-C/9-4 in GCSE English and Maths or the Level 2 Functional Skills equivalent as well as having already achieved Level 3 AAT
- There are fantastic career advancement possibilities
- The majority of our employees started their career with us as apprentices, many of whom are now in management positions
- The right candidate will have the opportunity to become a fully registered member of ACCA
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour as of 1st of April 2018. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.90 an hour for 18-20 year olds; £7.38 for anyone aged 21 to 24 and £7.83 for those over 25.