Learning and Development Apprentice
- Communicate confidently and effectively with a wide range of people
- Planning and organising e.g. information, time, activities
- Using Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Social Media and other IT applications
- Research skills e.g. in using the internet
- Presenting information creatively and accurately
- Team working and collaboration
- Committed and hard-working with a real desire to succeed
- Friendly and outgoing and enjoy communicating with people
- Proactive, flexible and responsive
- Conscientious with an attention to detail
- Supportive of others
Exceptional candidates with excellent GCSEs (or equivalent) may be considered otherwise candidates are expected to be qualified to A-Level standard, or in an equivalent Level 3 qualification, for instance an advanced apprenticeship. At least a GCSE grade C (or equivalent) in English and maths.Future prospects
A career in Learning & Development/Human Resources or business administration/management.Things to consider
The role is based at the Wolverhampton Science Park so it is essential that you consider how you will get to work each day before applying.
The office is in walking distance from Wolverhampton City Centre.