Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice @ GET STAFF TEMPS LTD
- Working week
- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- Weekly wage £200.00
- Expected duration 16 months
- Possible start date 10 May 2021
- Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Basic Role and Responsibilities (Job Description):
Do you have a keen interest in recruitment and sales? Are you a hardworking and ambitious individual? Do you have excellent problem-solving skills and work well under pressure? If so, Key Training have the perfect vacancy for you!
Established in 2016 & with over 25 years of successful recruitment experience our client has what it takes to deliver quick & effective solutions to their client’s recruitment needs. They tailor their work to each individual client and offer a consultative approach ensuring a full understanding of their requirements is made before they conduct a comprehensive talent search for them.
They deal with companies of all sizes from national blue chips, local SME’s & small independent businesses therefore if their clients require a one-off hire or the recruitment of a large workforce they have a team of friendly, helpful & dedicated consultants ready.
Our client is looking for an Apprentice Resourcer who is outgoing, ambitious, hard-working and able to work well under pressure.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Adding candidate information onto the CRM
- Advertising and maintaining adverts
- Arranging interviews and giving interview feedback
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Researching and attracting candidates
- Refer candidate profiles/CV’s over to a recruiter
- Office is located 2 minutes from the train station & is on all the main transport links
- Free tea & coffee
- Bonus paid on sourcing successfully placed candidates
- Discounted canteen available on site
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a well-respected Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing and learn from a vastly experienced team of recruitment consultants.
The opportunity is also there for the successful candidate to obtain a full-time position with progression routes available.
If you feel like you tick all of the boxes, then please don’t hesitate you apply!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Out going
- Quick learner
- Good written
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable, however not essential.
Apply for Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice @ GET STAFF TEMPS LTD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly