Accounts Trainee Apprentice AAT Level 4
To prepare accounts for corporate clients for all directors in order to provide the clients with efficient and cost effective accountancy, taxation and VAT services that meet their needs and those of the regulatory authorities.
To carry out audit work in the office and at client premises under the supervision of audit seniors.
- Attending courses when required to develop accountancy and audit skills, maintaining learning records and aiming to pass exams first time to enable progression to qualification within the agreed time period;
- Maintaining a professional working relationship with clients and liaising with colleagues so that Allotts can comply with clients’ reasonable requests for assistance;
- Conducting audit and accountancy assignments in the office or on clients’ premises;
- Delivering assignments within budget and within agreed time scales;
- Providing taxation services;
- Performing accounts related administrative and secretarial duties;
- Representing and promoting the firm in formal and informal situations, attending seminars and networking events as a representative of the firm when required.
Experience and qualifications
- A* to C / 9 - 4 grade in Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent
- Three A-levels or equivalent at A* to C (obtained or predicted)
- Excellent MS office and IT skills, particularly MS Excel.
- You communicate effectively, in other words you are skilled and effective in getting your message across and receiving information from others, including the use of ICT with accurate keyboard skills.
- You are well organised in your work and have the ability to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines in order to achieve good results for clients, continuously seeking to improve your performance and your skills, knowledge and abilities.
- You are adaptable and work constructively with your colleagues and clients whatever their background, to develop and deliver effective products and services.
Apply for Accounts Trainee Apprentice AAT Level 4
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly