Business Management Apprenticeship (Level 4) - Salon Supervisor
1 day left
Annual wage £17,263.00
Working week Working days: Monday - Friday Start time: TBC Finish time: TBC Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 05 Sep 2018 Date posted 30 Jul 2018 Distance 10.9 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001434339 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Professional commercial experience and supervisory roles.
- Significant professional and technical expertise and knowledge within the subject field.
- Ability to demonstrate the required level of experience, knowledge and understanding of the City & Guilds Hairdressing and Barbering qualifications.
- Experience of working in a commercial salon environment to financially set targets and performance targets.
- Training/managing Teams experience
- Good IT skills including Social media, Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Extensive knowledge of Health and Safety within the Hairdressing industry
- Organisational skills/methodical approach
- Demonstrable team working skills
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- A flexible and adaptable approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A commitment to equality of opportunity.
- Demonstrable experience of marketing within a Hairdressing environment
- Experience of implementing online marketing of products/services
- Demonstrable experience of commitment to child protection, safeguarding and the promotion of a safe environment for children and young people to learn in
- Demonstrable commitment to the College's support and promotion of equality and diversity in all aspects of working life
- To aspire to the College's Mission and Values
- Professional Hairdressing and Barbering qualifications, Level 3 NVQ/VRQ Diploma or equivalent
- Level 2 qualification in numeracy and literacy (or equivalent) or willingness to achieve this
- TAQA Assessor Award or A1
- Fire Marshall training
- First Aid
- Recent CPD industry based for Hairdressing.
The possiblity of a future career at GBMET