G&H Technical Services, Sittingbourne – Business Administrator (Level 3 Apprenticeship)
The main role of the Admin Support will be to support the Main Office with all administration.
o Data Input of all Site Technicians Paperwork to generate an accurate for QC sign off.
o Answer all incoming calls and direct to correct members of staff.
o Ensure all Client Reports are issued within Company standards.
o Maintain Vehicle Fleet Records.
o Manage Vehicle Road Tax reminders / Congestion Charges and PCN’s.
o Filling & Archiving
o Ordering stationary for Main Office on a weekly basis
o Assisting the Quality Manger & Contracts Manager with light Administrative duties as required.
• To ensure Company meets / exceeds it service standards for its clients.
• All reports meet Company QC before being sent to Clients.
• Submit to Client to meet Client requirements.
• Co-ordinate Client enquiries to relevant department.
• Ensure smooth receipt of Timesheets for MD.
• Ensure Company has a clear knowledge of its Fleet of vehicles.
• Ensure Company Fleet are taxed and insured.
• Ensure all Company Filing completed to maintain an efficient and tidy office.
• Ensure Company has sufficient supply of required Stationary to support the business on a day-to-day basis