Graduate Financial Services Insights & Data Consultant
Who you’ll be working with
Our Insights and Data practice have a core set of three offerings specifically tailored for Financial Services:
Foundational Data Management Services
• Data Management, Data Quality, Data Integration, Data Security (Data Masking and Encryption), Data Visualization, Data Governance
• Big Data (Business Data Lake, Data Warehouse Rationalization)
• Master Data Management
FS Business-Driven Functional Information Management Solutions
• Data Science & Analytics (Customer Analytics, Subrogation, Commercial Risk, Risk Monitoring, Trade Surveillance, Claims, Social Media, and Payments)
• Risk, Regulation and Compliance Solutions (Fraud, AML, Finance & Risk Integration, Liquidity Risk, CCAR, Basel II/II, Solvency II and BCBS239)
• Information Strategy for Financial Services
• Insights as a Service (CCAR-in-a-Box, Analytics as a Service, Data Quality as a Service)
• Business Information Service Centre
• Innovation Greenhouse
The Focus of Your Role
Over two years, you’ll develop your expertise in helping businesses change the way they work – by demonstrating business potential to clients in Banking, Insurance and Capital Market then working with them to embed it into their business. As part of the Analytics team, you will specialise in an analytics capability and develop skills in a range of advanced analytical tools and techniques.
What you’ll do
• You’ll learn how to be a consultant specialising in data and analytics.
• You’ll undertake analysis and research to help clients implement analytics-based solutions.
• You’ll use modelling and analytical techniques to solve business problems as part of major business transformations.
What you’ll bring
• A keen interest in the use of analytical tools and statistical modelling.
• An ability and appetite to analyse data with a variety of tools.
• Critical thinking, a curious nature, and a passion for problem solving and technology.
• Experience and skills in using any of the below:
-Visualisation reporting such as Power BI, Tableau, QlikView
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive, and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family, and work-life needs.
Some of our roles may require security clearance. To meet security clearance requirements, you will need to have lived in the UK for the past five years. If you have spent more than six months outside the UK in that period, we will unfortunately not be able to consider you for the role.
At Capgemini, academics form part of our overall hiring decision but we don’t screen out purely on the basis of academic performance. We will assess your suitability for a role using a number of tools including strengths and critical reasoning assessments, video assessment and assessment centres.