Apprentice Project Manager
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Ability and willingness to join challenging area of business
- Ability to understand complex financial planning
- Ability to manage professional persons
- Ability to report critical KPI's (and action plans if required) to senior management
- Able to work accurately and on own initiative
- A pro-active, self-motivated team member
- Able to prioritise work and comply with strict deadlines
- An effective communicator ability to handle a sometimes pressurised environment
Business Administration, Engineering Degree. (Other lesser qualifications may be considered dependant on CV review)Future prospects
Potential for full-time employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship.