The post holder will be working in a key area of the college with a high degree of staff contact and will report to the Financial Accountant.
Working Arrangements: Permanent 3 days per week – Term Time Only
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
• Maintenance of Purchase Ledger including – registering, coding, scanning and posting of invoices. Resolving supplier’s queries.
• Raising Purchase Orders and inputting orders.
• Processing weekly payment runs via BACS and cheque payments.
• Assist in the maintenance of Sales Ledger including preparation of sales invoices and credit control.
• Reconciliation and analysis of College trips.
Personal qualities and experience required:
• Good general knowledge of accounts procedures
• A high level of numeracy and accuracy
• Good level of computer literacy including ability to use Microsoft Office and, in particular, good working knowledge of the use of Excel spreadsheets
This role closes 3rd August at 4pm.
Please Note – We do not accept CVs as a method of application. Please complete the Application Form provided and submit to HR with a covering letter. Thank you.
We regret that due to the large number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates to be interviewed.