Apprentice / Trainee Building Surveyor
We currently have Apprentice / Trainee vacancies for A-Level / HNC students to pursue a career in Building Surveying whilst studying a degree and professional qualification on a day release basis.
We can offer you the chance to:
- Get paid whilst gaining your professional qualifications studying one day a week at Birmingham City University.
- Your degree course will be fully funded and after 5 years part time study you will graduate with real work experience and no student loan.
- Enter a profession which will reward you with diversity and job satisfaction.
- Gain valuable job experience working within a dynamic and growing company.
- Progress within the company as you gain confidence and ability.
- Become part of a successful team delivering construction solutions on multi-million pound schemes throughout the UK.
You will be enrolled on to the Chartered Surveying Apprenticeship at Birmingham City University which will lead to the award of the BSc (Hons) Degree and to qualify for the course you will need to have:
- Three A’ levels: grade C or equivalent or HNC / HND all Merits,
- You must have Maths and English at GCSE grade C minimum.
This placement is available to students who can meet the requirements above by September 2018 and who are focussed on working towards a professional career in Quantity or Building Surveying and Project Management. The ideal candidate will show commitment and enthusiasm and have an aptitude for numeracy and technical subjects.
Apply for Apprentice / Trainee Building Surveyor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly