Biddable Media Apprentice
We’re a Bath-based digital agency, specialising in biddable media, conversion growth and analytics.
As an agency, we’re currently just shy of 3 years old. Our age hasn’t held us back from doing brilliant work, winning some leading industry awards, building a strong reputation and growing a fantastic team of specialists.
Day-to-day, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of media buying campaigns across ad platforms such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook and LinkedIn, to name a few.
You will be fully trained to go beyond basic account management – from implementing advanced tracking setups and setting up website conversion rate tests, to analysing website performance and demonstrating success through insightful reporting.
● Creating and implementing paid media strategies to help grow our clients
● Building and optimising campaigns across Search, Display, Video, Social and Native ad
● Keyword and competitor research
● Creation of ad copy and ongoing experimentation
● Website tracking and Google Analytics implementation
● Hypothesis, implementation, analysis and refinement of conversion rate optimisation tests
● Building interactive reports using Google Data Studio and monthly reporting via emails and
calls with clients
● Developing strategies and creating media buying proposals for prospective clients
● Minimum C or equivalent GCSE in English and Mathematics
● Enthusiastic about a career in digital marketing
● Creative problem solver
● Diligent attention to detail, with excellent analytical skills
● Passionate, self-driven and a willingness to learn and work as a team
● Thoroughly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
● Great communication skills
● Experience with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
Nice to Haves
● Experience in running paid media campaigns across platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit, Taboola, Outbrain, Tiktok, Spotify or Snapchat
● Prior experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Unbounce or Zapier
● Certifications in Google Ads, Analytics and Tag Manager
● Opportunity for rapid salary and career progression
● Brilliant opportunity to work with some exciting clients
● Fresh fruit and pastries*
● 24 days holiday plus bank holidays & an extra day off for your birthday
● Perks package with discounts for cinema, travel and over 30k brands
● Company socials & annual trips
● Access to industry-leading training & courses
● Access to a really, really good agency Spotify playlist**
* Once we return to an office (planned July 2021) ** This is purely opinion.
Salary £13,000 – £15,000 per annum (DOE)
Working Week: 37.5 hours, Monday – Friday
Flexible working options, but minimum 3 days per week at our office when it reopens
Apply for Biddable Media Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly