Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Huge Earning Potential, GBP100k+ OTE in 3rd year! Graduate Academy training.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities with multi-award winning recruitment business - GBP22,000 basic salary p.a. + un-capped commission. Year 1 GBP35,000 - GBP45,000 OTE, GBP100,000+ OTE in 3rd year!
Multi-award winning niche technology focused recruitment business Next Ventures is looking for extremely ambitious, career minded graduates. Joining us as a graduate Recruitment Consultant you will receive thorough and comprehensive training which is provided through our Graduate Academy The Next Step.
The summary of our Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role includes:
- Location: Barbican, City of London, UK
- Salary: GBP22,000+ basic, GBP35,000 realistic 1st year OTE (GBP100,000+ OTE regularly achieved by Graduate Recruitment Consultants in their 3rd year)
- Sector: Niche Enterprise Technologies
- Offices: In the heart of Barbican, less than a minute's walk from Barbican tube station, 360 degree views of the City of London!
- Clients: Large, multi-national organisations including The Body Shop, Dyson, L'Oreal, BBC, Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG and other Tier 1 consultancies.
Benefits of the Graduate Recruitment Consultant role include:
- GBP35,000 - GBP45,000 OTE in 1st year and proven opportunity for GBP100,000+ OTE in 3rd year
- Un-capped commission
- Fast track and realistic career progression
- Highly commended thorough and comprehensive Graduate training scheme delivered through our Graduate Academy The Next Step'
- Quarterly and annual luxury all expenses paid trips to destinations including Miami, Barbados, New York, Dubai, Mexico, Ibiza and many more!
- Monthly Directors' lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants!
- Numerous incentives including Rolex watches, holiday vouchers and hundreds of pounds in high-end retail vouchers awarded for achieving sales targets!
- London HQ offices in the heart of Barbican with stunning 360 degree views of the City of London, with regional offices in the Netherlands and New York launching in 2019.
- Working for a multi-award winning business including accolades such as The Sunday Times best small companies to work for awards
In the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role you will:
- Gain thorough training covering all key aspects of the recruitment life cycle and the key skills of business development enabling you to confidently plan how to build your market and where to apply your skills.
- Sell your services to clients and candidates and liaise with them regularly
- Work with clients to qualify their requirements, and ascertain exactly what is needed from the perfect person to fill their role
- Headhunt the best candidates in the field and sell qualified roles to them
- Facilitate interview processes and feedback
- Work within a team and support your colleagues as they will support you!
- Manage contract negotiations
The ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Recently graduated with a minimum 2:1 degree
- Some proven sales or work experience
- Proven professional or personal achievement(s)
- Resilience, drive and ambition
- Sociable, a confident communicator and organised
- Money motivated
- True determination to succeed at the highest level within your career
- Confident and outgoing with strong communication skills
- A positive can do attitude
Next Ventures is a global, multi-award winning, niche technology focused recruitment business who are successfully achieving year-on-year growth; 2017 has seen us achieve GBP43m in sales, with double digit growth predicted for 2018. We are seeking a number of Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join our dynamic team at our London HQ where we guarantee a fast-track in your career in recruitment!
Our company accolades include: 2nd place in The Sunday Times best small companies to work for awards' 2014/2016 and year on year ranking in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, The Sunday Times International Track 100 and the Recruiter Hot 100.
The Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunity with us is proven and realistic with several of our graduates earning GBP100,000+ in their 3rd year, combined with respective promotions based on consistently hitting financial targets. Your highly successful career in recruitment begins with us!
Interviews are taking place August/September so please send your cover letter and CV ASAP and we will be in touch to secure you your interview!