IT Customer Service Apprentice
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, growing team in a leading mobile technology organisation in North Bristol. With a strong focus on customer service, this role is perfect if you’re passionate about IT and love working with people.
You will be training to be the main point of contact for customer enquiries, also liaising with internal teams.
You will learn:
- Responding to customer enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Re-assigning customer enquiries to the relevant department where necessary
- Monitoring and reporting on customer satisfaction
- Maintaining the helpdesk list of enquiries and monitoring their status
- Updating customers on the status of their enquiry
- Resolving issues on our customer software Hub
- Any other reasonable tasks delegated by your line manager
At the end of this apprenticeship, you will achieve a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician qualification.
There are opportunities to progress into a permanent role in IT support for the right candidate. We are looking for driven, passionate individuals who want to succeed and we will support you growing as we grow.
Apply for IT Customer Service Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly