Graduate / SEO Executive
A little about us...
Making great CX happen
We are Bray Leino CX. We make customer experience and marketing change possible by orchestrating organisations around the likes, needs and expectations of their target audiences.
Our team of strategists, creatives, digital experts, social marketers and technologists partner with clients to deliver measurable ROI from innovative and highly personalised experiences.
We are conscious of the high risks that change can carry, so our CX ethos is identify, rapidly innovate and deliver, prove value, then scale. And because we have access to the full capabilities of we're able to execute across diverse technologies and at scale.
What you can offer us???
- You have a passion for technology and all things digital, and you'll be a frequent user of multiple digital platforms, and you may have built and managed your own website or blog.
- You're curious about how technology is changing the way that we live our lives.
- You have a flair for problem solving and a keen sense of business acumen.
- You're very comfortable working with data to glean insights and have a compelling communicative style when sharing your findings.
- You have basic Excel/Google Sheets skills (i.e. using formulas to calculate basic equations) with more advanced skills being a real plus.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a structured and methodical way of working with high attention to detail.
- You have a drive to succeed and are looking for a role that can launch your career within an exciting and growing industry.
- You will have an interest in marketing and may be able to demonstrate academic qualifications in this area.
What we can offer you???
- Comprehensive training on how to design, build and deliver SEO strategies using a marketing based approach.
- A varied role encompassing campaign management, copywriting, data analysis, conversion rate optimisation and web analytics.
- A place amongst a team of Marketeers, Strategists, Designers, Copywriters and Developers from whom you can learn new skills.
- A vibrant and modern working environment.
- An open working culture that is shaped by everyone on the team.
- An agency that strives to deliver amazing work for our clients and have fun while we do it.
- 25 days' holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years' service (+ Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership discounts
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to us by clicking APPLY NOW.