Recruitment Administration Assistant Apprenticeship @ S M S (IPSWICH) LIMITED
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm Total hours per week: 35.00
- 18 months
Tandem Personnel is a small, friendly independent recruitment agency specializing in the supply types of temporary and permanent staff to businesses and organisations around the Ipswich and Suffolk area.
We are currently seeking an Apprentice to assist with general day to day administration.
Duties will include:
- Alphabetical filing of copies of pay slips and various other forms/paperwork
- Emailing registration documents to candidates
- Inputting details of candidates onto the database and filing the CVs.
- Taking inactive candidates’ data off the database and archiving.
- Greeting people who come in to register (once the office is open to the general public again)
- Answering telephone, putting calls through to the correct person and taking messages
- Putting pay slips in envelopes and posting
- Putting timesheets into alphabetical order
- Printing emails and saving and printing CVs.
- Emailing automated replies to job applications
- Handwriting details of candidates onto forms for input onto payroll system.
- Photocopying booklets and application forms.
- Updating weekly work record on the backs of temporary workers’ cards.
- Updating ‘current jobs’ list and checking all jobs advertised.
- Telephoning candidates to check whether they are still looking for employment
- Retyping and formatting cvs on the computer.
- Printing advert posters and putting them on the display boards outside.
- Copying and pasting job adverts onto internet job boards
- Shredding confidential documents
- Emptying bins
- Washing up mugs each evening
- Any other duties as required
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Proficient with word, Excel, Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Good attention to detail
- Good attendance and punctuality
Apply for Recruitment Administration Assistant Apprenticeship @ S M S (IPSWICH) LIMITED
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly