Receptionist Apprenticeship @ Sai Medical Centre
- Monday - Friday, between the hours of 08:00 - 18:30, shifts to be confirmed.
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Expected duration 15 months
- Possible start date 17 May 2021
- Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Sai Medical Centre have a nice and friendly team who will be providing full training to the successful candidate. The successful candidate would be going into a smoothly ran office where there is always at least two receptionists on at all times making it never too stressful!
Your day-to-day duties will include the following:
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
- Work on reception area, meet and greet visitors
- Booking patients into appointments
- Use excellent customers service continuously
- Organise and report data
- Managing in house computer systems
- Use a diary system
- Sending and receiving e-mails
- Postal duties
- Filing and maintaining internal documents
- Store and retrieve information
- Scanning documents
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, apply now!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent people skills to be able to adapt to all levels and age groups
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel and social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable.
It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements.
Apply for Receptionist Apprenticeship @ Sai Medical Centre
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly