RAF Intelligence analyst (Linguistics)
Learn new language skills to protect the UK
Whether in Britain or around the world, it is the Royal Air Force’s job to protect the United Kingdom and act as a force of good.
As an Intelligence Analyst (Linguist) you’ll do exactly that; by intercepting and translating foreign communications to build vital intelligence for military forces deployed around the world.
No languages qualifications are needed, we will test your ability to learn a new language.
Why become an Intelligence Analyst (Linguist)?
• Get paid to learn new languages
• Have a real-time impact on operations
• Access to supported undergraduate and post-graduate degree schemes
• Pay during training £15,200+ & Benefits
Initial pay after training £18,800+ & Benefits
• You will need to meet fitness, health, nationality and residency criteria
Benefits of a career with the RAF
• 6 weeks of paid holiday
• Free travel, pension and private healthcare
• Subsidised food and accommodation
• World class training and an allowance towards new qualifications