Graduate Inhouse Recruiter
This opportunity does not involve cold calling or sales calls as you will join our in-house recruitment team.
Full training will be provided.
Start Date: May 2021
Location: Crewe, CW1 6BD (15 minute walk from Crewe Train Station)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30am - 05:00pm (with some flexibility required)
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to excel in their professional and personal development in a fast-paced environment.
You will have the exciting opportunity to drive the recruitment forward for our rapidly growing Telecommunications division, across the UK and internationally.
- Build good rapport with candidates and shortlist suitable candidates to hiring managers in our Telecoms division.
- Manage and coordinate the interview process, ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Actively source candidates for in-house vacancies via job boards, networking, social media and other methods.
- Work closely with hiring managers and departmental directors to understand their recruitment requirements and influence them on recruitment decisions.
- Report fortnightly to the Group Managing Director of Telecoms to determine current and future recruitment needs.
- Support and ownership of exciting recruitment projects.
You will get to travel to our telecoms offices on a quarterly basis (as a minimum) in Shrewsbury and London locations.
What experience / skills are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2:1 in your degree in any subject.
- Comfortable speaking over the phone.
- Good written communication skills.
- Flexibility in working hours will be required on occasion should there be a requirement to work earlier/later such as when supporting at Careers Events.
What benefits do we offer?
- Newly built Global Headquarters with onsite gym, break out rooms and canteen. Other facilities include PlayStation 4, table tennis and pool table;
- Excellent training, coaching and development opportunities;
- Annual salary review and commission scheme;
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing with each year of services to a maximum of 25);
- Local and online discounts including discounted restaurants, travel, entertainment tickets with BenefitHub;
- Company sick pay, life assurance and pension;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Employee Referral Programme;
- ... and many more.
The full job description can be sent on request.
Radius Payment Solutions has an in-house recruitment team who are dedicated to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV's from agencies. We do have a preferred list of suppliers who we ask to support us on roles where necessary. We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CV's are submitted to the business, whether that is to hiring managers or to the Recruitment Team. The only way we accept CV's is through our recruitment portal under instruction from the Radius Payment Solutions Recruitment Team.
trainee recruitment consultant, graduate recruitment consultant, graduate programme, graduate recruitment resourcer, junior recruitment consultant, trainee recruiter, graduate talent manager, recruitment coordinator, onsite recruiter, onsite coordinator, recruitment partner, recruitment coordinator, recruitment consultant, recruitment administrator, talent recruiter, talent advisor, internal recruitment, talent acquisition, recruitment agency, recruitment specialist, inhouse recruitment, agency recruiter, in house recruitment, graduate recruitment, graduate recruiter, in-house recruitment, talent acquisition consultant, graduate scheme, recruitment agency, recruitment advisor, sales advisor, 360 recruitment, sales executive, account management, recruitment officer, internal recruiter