Level 3 Operations Analyst Apprentice
Level 3 IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship (Sept 2021) - Nottingham based
Keen to get stuck into work early? Whilst still gaining a qualification?
Are you due to finish your GCSE’s this September 2021?
Or have you already studied a Level 3 qualification in a different subject but want to get into IT?
Join us on our Level 3 IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship!
Start your career at Experian as an Apprentice Operations Analyst.
You’ll start by learning how we monitor the health of the services which we deliver to customers and detect when there is an issue - with either an application or the IT infrastructure - needing our attention.
It’s the perfect entry role into IT for someone with no prior experience.
We’ll support you the entire way, pay for your qualification and provide an extensive induction programme to help you adjust to the work/study balance.
You’ll also become part of our Early Careers Network allowing you to connect with other young professionals across Experian.
It’s worth noting this isn’t a Service Desk role – this opportunity lies within Operations and technology, focusing on IT systems.
In this role you will be:
- Working as part of an IT Operations teams supporting the applications and IT infrastructure, which in combination are delivered to our customers as services
- Monitoring the health of IT environments (applications, servers, networks, etc) and recognising when there are issues occurring
- Using some of the best IT tools whilst investigating and diagnosing issues or incidents
- Getting hands on with the IT infrastructure, applying the right fix after you’ve investigated an issue
- Collaborating with members of other teams when more complex issues occur
- Taking support calls / speaking to customers over the phone
- Logging issues / making a record of the issue in our incident management software
- Learning how to prioritise and escalate when complex and high priority issues occur
- Assist the wider team with any projects, changes, and improvement initiatives
- Learning about the ITIL framework (A framework of best practices within IT)
Over the course of your 18-24 Month Apprenticeship you’ll develop your technical skills and learn how to solve more complex issues taking on a larger responsibility.
Full training will be given. You’ll join an incredibly supportive team who are all excited to watch you succeed!
All we ask from you is that you’re willing to learn, are comfortable speaking with clients and have a passion for solving problems.
What we’re looking for
To enroll onto this apprenticeship, you’ll need a minimum of:
5 GCSE’s at Grade A-C (Including Maths & English)
You must not hold an existing qualification higher at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject.
You need to be eager to learn, comfortable speaking with clients and have an interest within IT / Technology / Operations / Client support.
We look for students who are:
- Intellectually Curious: You will love to learn. To discover how things “tick”. You will ask questions and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Driven to deliver: To excel and take pride in your work. To meet deadlines.
- Willing to contribute: You will get stuck in and contribute ideas. We know you’ll make mistakes (everyone does!) but you will continually evolve.
- Proud to collaborate and be yourself: You won’t be afraid to help others. We want to see the authentic you, and to support you in delivering with integrity.
- Accountable: To safeguard our future. To represent our brand. To do yourself and Experian proud.
Study & Future Prospects
If successful, you will study your Level 3 Infrastructure Technician qualification through QA.
The apprenticeship will take 18 months. After this period, we would expect you to move into a *permanent position and continue developing your career within IT (*subject to performance).
What you’ll receive
On top of gaining your Level 3 Qualification you will also be entitled to the following benefits:
- 25 Days Holiday (+ option to buy 8 additional days)
- Discounted gym membership
- Online discounts portal
- Flexible and agile working
- Annual bonus scheme or commission (depending on role)
- Sharesave plan enabling you to purchase Experian shares at a 20% discount with no financial risk involved
Experian does not discriminate. We’re interested in your skills, talent, potential and nothing else.
Please click “apply”. Everyone will receive a response.