Apprentice Administration Officer
At Fosse Healthcare you will be working towards a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
This role provides the opportunity to work within the office environment and to gain an understanding of Business Administration. Whilst working in a supported learning environment to develop the skills and knowledge required to complete the industry standard Business Administration level 3.
This will be achieved through supporting the office team in several areas to ensure the smooth running of the Branch, to ensure that the Branch remains compliant in terms of Company policies and procedures and regulatory and contractual requirements surrounding the service provided.
- Taking client and carer enquiries over the telephone, and updating the system accordingly
- Recording and passing on messages in a timely manner both internally and to Care workers
- Filing and record keeping
- Typing of letters and emails
- Updating notice boards
- Assist the team with the investigation of any complaints or concerns that are raised
- To become familiar with the People Planner and Mobizio system software to enable client and carer records to be updated.
- To assist the team in duties required by the business