Customer Service Apprentice
At British Gypsum you will be working towards a Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 18 months.
At British Gypsum we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Excellent customer service is paramount. We monitor our performance every year in an annual customer satisfaction survey. The results of this customer feedback determine our targets for the following year. Our research, through the Leadership Factor, currently shows our customers rate us as being in the top 10% of all manufacturers surveyed for customer satisfaction. However we will continue to listen to our customers to ensure we maintain and improve on all aspects of our customer service.
In this varied and rewarding role as a Customer Service Apprentice your core accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring that Health, Safety, Environment and Wellbeing are the number one priority, taking care of themselves, colleagues, and customers each day
- Responds to customer enquiries, processes orders and contacts customers across multiple businesses regarding any changes to their order using a variety of communication methods.
- To work at a pace which provides a cost-effective service, and which allows customers to contact us easily and without delay.
- Contributes to a culture of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities and generating ideas to improve the service offered to our customers and/or the efficiency of our internal processes.
- To always support colleagues, Team Coaches and Leadership team to make things happen and take action to build a high performing team.