Personal Trainer Apprenticeship
As a Personal Trainer apprentice you will be face to face with clients on a daily basis which means you will be working with people all the time so a good attitude is essential as well as delivering a high standard of customer service.
Your duties and overall role will include:
1. Inducting new clients into the gym ensuring they are aware of the health and safety procedures when in the gym.
2. Build rapport with new and existing clients.
3. To maintain vigilant supervision of gym users and ensure their safety at all times.
4. Keeping the gym floor clear of any safety risks.
5. To wear the prescribed staff uniform at all times.
6. To report any matter of concern to the Duty Manager immediately.
7. To assist the Duty Manager with any tasks involved in the operation of the Centre.
8. To carry out cleaning duties as necessary.
9. To maintain any suggested training requirements.
10. Progression towards teaching small & large adult & junior classes, along with involvement in Health & Wellbeing schemes.
Apprentices may also need to assist in other duties around the gym when required as the needs of the gym may change.
We are looking for an apprentice who has a positive attitude, good communication skills and a person who is flexible in terms of working patterns.
At Marvel Fitness you will be working towards a Personal Trainer - Enhanced - Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.