Business and Professional Administration Apprenticeship Level 4
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Team Work and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills ( face to face and on the phone)
- Organisation and Prioritisation Skills
- Tenacious and proactive; articulate and numerate
- Ability to work as part of a team & under own initiative
- Capable of dealing at all levels (internally & externally)
- A minimum of 5 GSCEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and maths
After the Apprentices have completed their programme of study, they will be given the opportunity to apply for a full-time position if there is a vacancy in the same company / other companies.