Digital Marketing Degree Apprentice
We Are Looking for a Digital Marketing Degree Apprentice - Blackburn, Lancashire
Do you want a career in Digital Marketing? Do you want a degree without student debt? As Digital Marketing Apprentice, you could combine a Digital Marketing Degree with work at LC Automation in Blackburn - kick-starting your digital marketing career and helping to drive our future growth.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to enhance your digital skills in a time of rapid technological change and progress your career by combining academic study with practical work experience. You will also earn a competitive salary, working four days a week in Blackburn with one day's study at UCLan Preston Campus.
At the end of your course, you will receive a BA (Hons) Digital Marketing (Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship) from the University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN).
The 3-year Digital Marketing Degree Course
The 3-year course focuses on developing skills and competencies you can directly apply in your work environment. By integrating academic theory with practical work experience, you will become more confident as you develop new skills.
Course contents include;
- Marketing Strategy and Management
- Digital Design for Marketers
- Social Media Marketing and Optimisation
- Market Research and Consumer Insight
- Digital Marketing platforms and Behaviours
- 112 points at A2 - General Studies accepted
- BTEC Extended Diploma: Distinction, Merit, Merit
- BTEC Diploma: Distinction*Distinction*
- Pass Access To HE with 30 Level 3 Credits at Distinction
- International Baccalaureate: 28P
- IELTS: 6.0 with no sub-score lower than 5.5
- GCSE: Maths and English grade C or equivalent
Who Are We Looking For?
We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to fit into our small Marketing Team, preferably with some previous knowledge of digital marketing or design.
- An interest is Social Media and all things digital
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Creative - design skills would be a bonus
- Excellent written English and copywriting ability
- An interest in photography and/or video
We will be ready to support you throughout the course, including the work-based assessments which will form part of your course and help to meet the needs of our business. From day one, you will be helping to drive our online business growth.
Interested? We Want to Hear From You
The course begins in September, so if you are interested in this apprenticeship we want to hear from you soon. If you have the drive and determination we're looking for, please send an e-mail with a copy of your CV to Nigel Dean, Marketing Manager email@example.com and tell us why you are the right person for this job. We look forward to hearing from you.