Business Administration Officer Apprentice
- Previous administration experience gained in the workplace is essential
- Computer literate with keyboard skills and experience of word-processing
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Great Communication Skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Ability to interact within tight timescales as and when required
- Eagerness to learn
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C and above including maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Opportunity will become permanent for the right person with the possibility for progression.Things to consider
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly - any attempt of this may invalidate the candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed. Likewise, if we have not found the right candidate, the closing date may be extended.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application (please note this isn't a necessity to this role, unless stated otherwise throughout).