Apprentice Customer Service Administrator @ Speedy Freight
- Working week
- The working week will consist of a routine, Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm (with a 1-hour lunch). Total hours per week: 35. Total hours per week: 35.00
- Weekly wage £200.00
- Expected duration 15 months
- Possible start date 13 Jun 2021
- Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Reference number VAC001713482
- Positions 1 available
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual who can work using their own initiative, able to work in a small team and communicate to customers to an excellent standard over the phone.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with the position available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Using 3 web-based systems
- Pricing of jobs
- Allocating jobs to drivers
- Taking prices from drivers
- Managing jobs from customers, including pricing of those jobs
- Manging incoming emails
- Sending confirmation emails to customers
Support and Training will be provided throughout.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on their own but also as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Hard working with a good work ethic and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English are desirable but not essential.
Possibility of full-time employment upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.