To provide administrative support to the Be Smoke Free team by offering administrative and clerical services to the team designed to contribute towards its aims and objectives.
- As first point of contact within the service, to ensure that telephone calls and visits from service users, outside agencies and CGL staff are dealt with promptly and courteously, transferring calls to appropriate personnel when necessary.
- To ensure effective processing of correspondence, diary management and scheduling of meetings etc.
- To minute take at team and other meetings.
- To assist with the maintenance of a general filing system within the project.
- To assist in monitoring and ordering to meet office requirements.
- To assist in maintaining and balancing local petty cash systems under the direction of the administrators.
- To carry out photocopying as required.
- To assist admin in ensuring record-keeping and communication within the project are maintained.
- To gain an understanding of operational requirements of the project base & Senior Management as required, eg room bookings, travel arrangements etc
- Support with your studies: 2 days per month will be provided for dedicated study time. If additional study time is required then this can be negotiated with Line Management