Business Administration Apprentice
1 day left
- 12-18 months
At Springfield Group you will be working towards a Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
As a company, JH Electrical & Mechanical LTD (The Springfield Group) is sized family run business based in Birmingham, UK. We have on-site manufacturing and distribution facilities at our head office located near the M6 and M42 motorways; strategically placed to serve our nationwide customers from this central location. Services are offered to the UK and on the continent.
In this role you will Support the Administration Manager in managing all HR documentation, Business File and Forms Management, maintaining the business website, Communications, and supplier database inline with business requirement.
Roles and Responsibilities include;
- Develop, streamline, and maintain essential processes and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the business
- Maintaining of the website including prices.
- Collecting & filling job information including photographic evidence, Job sheets etc
- Answering and diverting telephone calls
- Credit control, inputting accounts data, invoicing.
As part of this role there will also be the opportunity to take part and shadow in other areas of the business such as;
- Business Development
- Client accounts
- Financial accounts
With this comes along great opportunities and future progression!