Fitness Instructor Apprenticeship
- 12-18 months
Alchemy Personal Training are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic candidate to work towards their Apprenticeship in Instructing Exercise and Fitness.
Within the gym you'll be getting hands on practical experience and planning member inductions as well as being responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the member's area.
As an Apprentice Fitness Instructor you will ensure that you and your team provide a stimulating environment for current members, whilst integrating new members.
You will also learn how to:
- Reflect on and develop on your own ability to instruct exercise and physical activity
- Promote health and safety and welfare in the gym environment
- Work with clients to help them exercise effectively
- Plan and prepare gym based exercise
- Instruct and supervise gym based exercise
Experience with gym equipment would be an advantage but not necessary as this can taught on the job and through the apprenticeship.
Flexibility towards the hours and role are essential as you will be required to work on a shift-rota basis including evenings, weekends and bank holidays. This is a full-time role of 30 hours per week.
With Alchemy Personal Training you still be studying towards your Enhanced Personal Training L3 apprenticeship for 15 months