Customer Service Apprenticeship @ The Venture House Group Limited
Apprenticeship summary Working week
- Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 5:30pm Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm 1 Hour Lunch Total hours per week: 36.50
- 14 months
The Venture House Group was founded in April 2019 and supply technology hardware and software solutions to all areas of the hospitality and retail sectors. We are searching for a driven and enthusiastic apprentice to join our support team.
As a trainee support analyst, your day-to-day responsibilities would be to assist customers with any support queries that arise. Alongside learning our specific software products and developing your practical skills and product knowledge base.Eventually leading to conducting product training sessions with our clients. This role will also include participating in physical installations of hardware either onsite or offsite.
Your Main Responsibilities Would Be:
- Booking in and resolving customer tickets
- Speaking to customers and resolving software and hardware queries
- Building professional relationships with colleagues and clients
- Working in the office and travelling to customer sites when required.
- Assisting with the relevant departments but also learning about other areas of the business.
- Answering incoming telephone calls
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Well organised, flexible and willing to assist wherever possible;
- Must have great time management skills and willing to fit into existing staff structure;
- Willing to learn technology products
- Great communication skills
- Good Listener and able to positively receive feedback.
- Willing to learn
Training to be provided
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English if required