Land and New Homes Administration Apprentice
- 12-18 months
On a day to day basis you will be supporting The Land and New Homes Team with administrative duties, such as:
1. Glenigans Run weekly reports and update the prospecting sheets in the R drive.
2. Chase branches for the sales £psft data monthly.
3. Create sales data £psft reports for NHM area specific.
4. Create and send out monthly LNH Newsletter.
5. Book travel and accommodation.
6. Email clients and stakeholders to arrange meetings.
7. Book in 2:2 reviews.
8. Book in territory reviews.
9. Collate useful industry news and articles.
10. Update linkedin with new projects.
11. Work closely with the NHMs to support them with their pitches.
a. Order Buyer Maps from Rightmove
b. Order Audience Insight Maps from Zoopla
c. Obtain quotes for email campaigns from Rightmove / Zoopla
d. Request quotes from in house marketing for HTML mailers
e. Send social media request forms to marketing
f. Request quote from marketing for brochures
g. Arrange quotes from internal marketing and external partners on CGI's, signage, brochures.
h. Create pricing matrix template spreadsheets and send to the relevant branches with the relevant plans.
i. Help NHMs pull together sales and marketing presentations for pitches.
12. Book events such as the races, dinners, lunches, developer drinks
13. Send out email invites to key stakeholders and clients to invite to events.
14. Collate monthly figures.
15. Create agendas for meetings.
Alongside your day to day role you will also be working towards your Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.