6 days left
Job Title: Early Careers Recruitment Administrator
Location: UK Wide
Working Pattern: Full time (WFH initially)
Who you’ll be working with
If you want the opportunity to work in a team who are passionate and driven about making sure we find and recruit the most talented and diverse range of Early Careers talent, then this job would be perfect for you! Working in our team is very rewarding as we are driven, agile, hungry, and passionate to succeed and make a difference.
Our recruitment team of 12 spans across our UK locations. 2021 is our largest recruitment year to date, with around 500 joining Capgemini into technical, technology consulting and business roles. We aspire to widen our proposition to the business areas we support and hire the best talent onto client projects.
The focus of your role
To achieve our ambitions, we require a new team member to assist in the delivery of Early Careers recruitment. This will enable us to employ the right entry level talent with the right strengths and skills and contribute to the success of the company.
Your role will be to support the Early Careers recruitment managers and the business to shortlist the best candidate for the hiring stage of the process.
What you’ll do
The recruitment team is responsible for managing candidates through our selection process, from vacancy approval through to offer release. The role of the Recruitment Admin is to support this process and involves:
- Setting up job adverts on our ATS and careers page.
- Screening applications and CVs.
- Moving candidates through our 2-stage selection process.
- Evaluating video interviews and making recommendations.
- Arranging the logistics for assessment centres.
- Working with offer management to raise offers of employment.
- Liaising with training providers to ensure successful enrolment in Apprenticeship programmes
- Answering candidate queries.
- Keeping candidates engaged through regular communication.
- Working collaboratively with the wider team to ensure as a team we succeed.
- Creation of accurate reports.
What you’ll bring
- Collaborative Spirit – Capgemini focus a lot on collaboration and team work. We thrive on achieving results through teamwork.
- Organised, calm under pressure, confident and have a great work ethic to complete tasks and succeed.
- Stakeholder and candidate experience is really important to us, so we need you to have a good understanding of customer care.
- Confident in dealing with people, being able to build rapport quickly.
- Being able to put your logical thinking and initiative into practice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must have.
- A good understanding of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Teams application.
- Your time management skills and prioritisation of tasks will be vitally important in this role, this is a busy role and you will need to be able to keep on top of a wide range of activity.
- Flexible and agile in your role, as you could get involved in different projects and demands of the business and be able to adapt quickly.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.