Apprentice Client Services Account Manager
- Excellent customer care skills
- High-level communication skills with the ability to adapt to different situations and clients
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent time management skills which are self-managed
- PC Literate
- Results and target driven
- Customer focused
- Independent and self-motivated
- A flexible approach to meeting the needs of the role at times that suit the client
- Ability to work well within a team and across departments
Must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.
Opportunity for a permeant position for the right candidate.Things to consider
The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies.
It is highly important that you do not contact the Employer directly - any attempt of this may invalidate a candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.
Please note this job may expire before the stated date if a suitable applicant is appointed. Likewise, if we have not found the right candidate, the closing date may be extended.
If you hold a full UK driver licence or are currently in the process of learning to drive, please declare this upon submitting your application (please note this isn't a necessity to this role, unless stated otherwise throughout).