Digital Marketing Apprentice
2 days left
- 18-24 months
Althaus; an alternative digital apprenticeship provider, has teamed with a Digital Marketing Agency who are looking for a confident, and reliable apprentice to join their team as an Apprentice Digital Marketer to assist with the day to day running of the business. If you are looking to build up your experience and begin a career in Digital Marketing, this is an excellent opportunity for you. The ideal candidate will be passionate and eager to develop themselves.
The ideal candidate for the role will be a talented and highly motivated individual with a keen interest in Digital Marketing. You should be able to demonstrate IT literacy, a strong sense of creativity and a keen interest in a career in Digital Marketing
Your responsibilities in this role will consist of the following:
- Developing and maintain WordPress websites
- Maintenance and security of business website online
- Support in the development of mobile optimised websites
- Analyse traffic and keyword rankings
- Implementing tracking – Google Tag Manager
- Measure, analyse and improve website traffic
Search Engine Optimisation
- Understanding key elements of SEO
- Creating SEO Copy
- Setting up and optimising Google My Business
- Improve business viability through search engine optimisation
Digital Business Strategies
- Video marketing
- Support with new business acquisition and retention
- Manage and improve online reputation
· Excellent skills in written and verbal communication and the ability to communicate at all levels of a business effectively
· Able to work both as part of a team and on their own initiative
· Ability to prioritise and manage own time to meet deadlines
· Willingness to learn new skills including problem solving
· Adaptive, proactive and inquisitive with the ability to be intuitive and perform under pressure
· Creative flair for marketing
· Confident and articulate
A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 9-4 (A*-C), including English & maths or equivalent
* Please note, if you are a school leaver in 2020, predicted grades will be accepted.
You will have the opportunity to undertake a number of roles in our Web Development, Client Success, Operations, SEO, Paid Search, Copywriting and Account Management teams. So you will have the ability to see which role interests you most as you look to develop your digital marketing career. There are attractive career progression opportunities available upon completion of this programme.
About the Digital Marketing Agency
We are a successful Digital Marketing Agency based in Surrey, England in our fourth year of trading. We have a diverse portfolio of customers and pride ourselves in delivering a great customer experience.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious, motivated individual looking to further their career in digital marketing.
Apply for Digital Marketing Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly