Apprentice Course Advisor
You will be supporting the Enrolment Support Department targets in all aspects of sales and administration including phone calls to potential learners, clients or business partners of Lifetime Training.
- Outbound calling: potential customers and existing clients.
- Answering inbound calls and enquiries from potential or existing customers and clients.
- Understanding and confidently talking about Lifetime's product range - namely the apprenticeship training courses available across all sectors and specific to certain clients.
- Conduct eligibility checks with learners and learner managers to ensure they are fully eligible for funding and suitable to be signed up by our trainers.
- Ensure specific campaign messages and processes are delivered accurately.
- Support the team leader and course advisors with system administration and management of learners' journey from initial enquiry through to enrolment onto apprenticeship course.
- Enter accurate data and appropriate notes onto the internal customer management system.
- Offer the best possible service to all stakeholders - internal and external - by responding to enquiries with accurate information in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with other departments and teams within Lifetime to complete activities and meetings to support with your continued professional development
- When requested, support with booking appointments for learners to enrol onto their apprenticeship course.
How will your success be measured?
- Achieve monthly KPI's, including talk time and Opportunity (PLR) targets - on an individual basis and team.
- Achieve objectives set by your line manager
- Complete and evidence your 20% off the job training in line with the apprenticeship requirements.
- Feedback from line manager, senior course advisors, key stakeholders and your trainer.
You will be working towards your Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship over 18 months. You'll need to dedicate time in your calendar to ensure you complete your relevant learning plans and projects set by your apprenticeship trainer for the completion of your apprenticeship.