Data Analyst Apprentice
1 day left
- 12-18 months
Catalyst BI challenges organisations to unlock insights, drive performance and create value by bringing people and data together. Our award-winning and innovative team has delivered successful solutions and services to over 300 customers, across a range of public and private sector organisation. These solutions and services accelerate business value and regularly solve challenging problems.
As an apprentice within the Catalyst BI team, you will be exposed to the full project lifecycle from capturing business requirements, managing data and building analytical dashboards through to supporting customers with production questions and issues.
You will support Consultants within the Catalyst BI team to deliver client projects as well as owning and running your own workload and projects.
You will give status updates on the daily scum calls and produce project reporting updates for clients, peers and the management team.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Project delivery, consultancy & development
• Use effective questioning and listening to gather requirements.
• Work collaboratively with customers to develop solutions based on the Qlik platform (and other complementary technologies) in accordance with the Catalyst methodology and defined quality standards.
• Produce professional documentation as required to support project deliveries.
• Report on project progress, risks and issues.
• Provide project support across the BI Team
• Help to diagnose technical support issues, propose solutions and escalate (with Qlik support, other 3rd party suppliers or internally) where appropriate, maintaining regular communication with the customer.
• Ownership of ongoing personal and professional development.
• Knowledge in the features, benefits and application of products within the Qlik platform.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• A clear and concise communicator with excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to articulate ideas clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with a collaborative and supportive style.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Ability to understand internal and external task dependencies.
• A genuine passion for solving problems through data
• An inquisitive mind
• Personal ownership of learning and development
• Team player
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths) &
A-Levels in ICT/Computing
Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
Or an International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT
Or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.