Apprentice HR Support Administrator @ Feversham Education Trust
Our Client is looking for an Apprentice HR Support Administrator to join their friendly and professional team. The purpose of the role is to assist the Head of HR with the smooth running of the HR function and the development, implementation, and monitoring of HR processes.
- Provide admin support to the HR team.
- Provide prompt and relevant support to schools as required.
- Maintain accurate information.
- Reply to correspondence as required.
- Maintain all Human Resources procedures.
- Producing letters and other HR related correspondence
- Assist in maintenance of all systems, both computerised and paper based.
- Support the management of the DBS process including overseeing on a daily basis DBS application including ID checks, maintaining the database and dealing with related queries.
- Assist with starters paperwork queries, checking paperwork to ensure that starters meet legal requirements and policy requirements, and that all documentation is present and completed. Exploring any issues and ensuring they are dealt with.
- Gathering and checking paperwork involving gathering references, writing offer letters and carrying out ID checks.
- Assist with the recruitment process writing adverts and placing adverts, producing recruitment timetables, producing letters and e-mails, responding to queries and concerns, marking tests and supporting managers.
- Processing Leavers Questionnaires and record data for future analysis.
- Assisting the HR team with ad hoc projects and duties as required.
- Providing employees with training on Recruitment and HR systems.
- Updating policies and the staff handbook.
- All other duties, as reasonably required.