Software Developer Technician Level 3 Apprentice
In 2007, 07 Heaven Marketing was created. Our managing director Luke Stillwell set out on a personal mission to help brands tell their story on their terms.
Luke planned to do this by creating bespoke, professional websites. The aim was to make each one bursting with personality, proving that web design can be both beautiful and functional.
Since 2007, 07 Heaven Marketing has expanded its know-how way beyond web design and development. For the last 10 years we have strived to offer a full digital marketing experience for our customers. This includes website service, however it also encompasses providing inbound marketing services for our clients.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer our customers a full digital offering from website conception through to website optimisation. The services we provide focus on driving traffic, producing leads and converting them into paying customers. This is why we see ourselves as a specialist growth agency. Our strategies are designed to help you grow.
We have a local team based in Southend-on-Sea, Essex. It is home to a team of digital marketing experts dedicated to staying at the forefront of industry developments. These expertise include:
Branding, Content Creation, PPC, SEO, Social media Management and Website Design and Development.
We hope that we can partner to continue our story together.
- Liaising with project managers to fully understand the project directive
- To develop websites on the most popular platforms e.g. WordPress and WooCommerce
- Exploring the newest trends for website design and development, to help keep our product and service up to date
- Using front-end languages such as HTML, CSS and PHP
- Helping to update, support and maintain hundreds of current client websites
- Ensure quality control checks are completed so that there are no bugs or issues in website presentation or operation
- Attend discovery and planning meetings to help the team decide what to build
- Attend and input into development team meetings
- Assist the support team with assigning support tickets and keeping clients informed of progress, completing tickets as skills improve
- Assist the QA team with automated and manual testing of websites and applications
- Content administration – Use CMS interface to create and update content on client sites
- Site Administration - Use CMS interface to create and administer different types of content, lists of content, tags, users, displays and templates
Desired skills and Personal qualities:
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
- You will need to be punctual, reliable, honest and have a strong work ethic.
- You must be able to work as part of a team and contribute to team meetings, but also able to work on your own to targets and deadlines.
- Can work independently
- Can take initiative
- 6 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The vast majority of our candidates retain their position with their employer upon completion of training.
As the top growth and ever changing industry, you will have gained the knowledge and experience to progress with your career.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.