Apprentice Virtual Receptionist @ Virtually There Limited
- Working week
- Monday-Friday Total hours per week: 30.00
- Weekly wage To be agreed upon appointment
- Expected duration 15 months
- Possible start date 21 Jun 2021
- Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will be a vital cog in the Virtually There machine, representing Virtually There to your own portfolio of clients whilst representing those clients too - working as though based in their offices, impressing every single caller, and making the most of your amazing relationship building skills!
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
• Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to clients
• Delivering the highest levels of customer service to clients
• Working to agreed timescales, ensuring clients never miss a call
• Entering call information into our system in an accurate and timely manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team, work towards a well-respected qualification and earn an excellent wage! The successful individual will have the opportunity to progress and grow within a well-respected company with a full-time available at the end of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Virtually There uses the latest technology to aid the delivery of their call answering services. They are aware that innovation in their service through technology aids improvements in their service quality and delivery. The receptionists screen pops up with the customer file when the call comes into their system, meaning all the client’s information is there in real time.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on their own but also as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Accurate and timely data entry skills
- A confident telephone manner with good interpersonal skills
- Show Initiative
- Keen to learn
- A-C (8-4) GCSE grades or equivalent are desirable but not essential
There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements.
Things to consider
- Opportunity to progress within the company after completion of the Apprenticeship