Higher Apprenticeship in Business and Administration - Level 4
- A good general education at A level standard
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- The ability to use the Microsoft Office software suite
- A clear speaking voice and good telephone manner
- An appreciation of the importance of accurate and timely record keeping
- Empathy with students and genuinely committed to their welfare
- Importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Flexibility and willingness to assist
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of reception work
- The ability to use other IT programs such Google maps, Drive
The candidate should be committed to completing their program of study and be genuinely interested in experiencing a busy academic work environment.
The candidate should be outgoing and have an interest in delivering excellent customer service as they are the face of the school to all visitors.Desired qualifications
A minimum of A*-C (9-4) in maths and English GCSE, Functional Skills or equivalent.
The candidate should have completed A level standard education or equivalent.Future prospects
Career opportunities as full time receptionist, senior receptionist.
Progression within school structure to PA for senior staff or departments.Things to consider
You must check how you are going to travel to the workplace, including mileage, expense and time.
Your qualification results will be checked.
The position is located at a remote location without access to a bus route so the applicant must be clear on how they are going to travel to and from work each day.